Virginia Louboutin Lovers

CChanty

Dec 23, 2011
Hey Dolls,

So I am new to this section of the purse forum. I am usually in the Chanel forum because I collect their classic handbags ::love:. I guess I am fairly new to Louboutins. I have 4 pairs (Just purchased one today thanks to some of you guys:biggrin:). I have recently decided to buy one pair a month :graucho: I love wild pairs. I don't go for the simple colors unless its a Daffodil or a platform. The craziest and highest heels attract me :cool: All my purchases have came from the official Christian Louboutin website. I have never purchased one from a boutique or a store because I do not know where to go in my state. :Push: I live in Virginia, to be specific Richmond and nobody sells them here. Sadly I don't live in New York. So I was wondering if anybody who lives in Virginia can give me advice on where to purchase these shoes if there is one. I always feel like my options are limited just because I rely heavily on websites (Neiman Marcus, Saks, CL site) and it makes me frustrated :woot: I luckily have been able to score 4 awesome pairs but I would like another option for purchasing.

p.s

I am going NYC the end of the month :biggrin: so I am probably going to get my 5th pair (I know I know I said one a month, but this month I am making an exception:graucho:). Hopefully Ill score a beauty!!

Hi and welcome! I'm in Arlington and there is also the Neiman at Mazza Gallerie and I've seen a pair or two at the Neiman Last Call in Potomac Mills Mall, which I think is in Dale City.