Virgin purchase... expert advice needed!

I saw a beautiful miu miu in panera bread the other day so I think that would be a great choice. I also love balenciaga and there are so many great colors. Let us know what you decide.

I definitely think I have narrowed it down to Miu Miu. Simply because I already own a pair of shoes, and it may seem a silly reason to base my sway on, but this is only my first of hopefully many to come! I think for the second purchase I'll get a Balenciaga or a Chloe. But definitely Miu Miu for now! Still so many choices though... yikes. Besides the bow satchel, what are some good suggestions?

I suggest a MJ Stam bag! They are very sturdy meaning, they hold up really well and it's a good size to fit all your essentials. I just bought the yellow Stam recently and the marigold leather looks amazing with the shiny gold hardware...very complimentary.

Or of course Balenciaga's are always a good call. Much lighter than the Stam and they come in a different styles, shapes, and colors! I would suggest either a city or a part-time...they can be carried by the handles, in the crook of your arm, or you can carry them with the handles over the shoulder or use the shoulder strap over the shoulder! Gotta love the shoulder strap!

good luck with your decision and let us know what you decide!

Have you considered Marc Jacobs? He has a lot of bags that are functional/classic with a twist and gorgeous colors:

Two classics are the Venetia and the Blake rop

$1025
0470853455294_275x275.jpg

$995
NMV03QW_mn.jpg

http://eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11517902

That's fabulous... eluxury's price tag though is daunting. Does anyone have a better deal on it?

Looks like eluxury is down right now, so I cant use the link. Was it for a regular stam or a patchwork? I think the patchworks will be a little more expensive, but not positive. I just did a search for marc jacobs stam and a link popped up for a stam on eluxury for $894! But again since eluxury is down at the moment I cant check it.

here's the link

Marc Jacobs Collection - Quilted Stam Bag - eLUXURYMarc Jacobs Collection. Quilted Stam Bag, $1275.00. SALE PRICE: $894.00. Quilted grained leather; Golden brass hardware; Gusseted frame with oversized ...
www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11265776 - 23k -