VIP Sale Update

Girl,
You are so sweet. Have been involved in "looking for a condo." DH is going to retire in Jan and wants another place. Of course we will be keeping the house here in Ok. My deal is "so I get two places to clean?😧 I agree about the outlets and how fast things are ending up there. Kinda like how fast "Stuart's line" aka Coach bags in the Department stores and you turn around and they're no longer full price. I have never "taken a chance " with a Q "as is." I'm afraid I would get one with someone's used tissues or medication, and as a nurse I would have "a little rubber baby" for sure.:lol:

I agree about the "as is" bags...a crapshoot!

And how fun shopping for a condo! Are y'all looking in a different state? That would be fun! We bought a motorhome a couple of years ago and so our "vacation home" can be anywhere!! :lol:

Hey Pix!! Where have you been, young lady!! :love: Isn't it weird how the CS people have never heard of the VIP sale??? :weird:

Sorry you had issues with your Chelsea. That must be irritating as heck!! I noticed that QVC has some "as is" right now and I wonder if those have some of the same issues.

It's nice to "see" you.

Girl,
You are so sweet. Have been involved in "looking for a condo." DH is going to retire in Jan and wants another place. Of course we will be keeping the house here in Ok. My deal is "so I get two places to clean?😧 I think the CS lady today got rather annoyed with me when I kept asking about the VIP sale. Maybe just feel the deals are at the outlets so why bother with VIP sale. I have made some purchases from the Las Vegas outlet and been pleased. The manager Jessica, is very helpful and they ship. I did feel like I got a used bag, at full price no less. I have never ordered a Q" as is bag. I'd probably get one that Lisa tossed around the set or one with used tissues or someone's medication. Lordy, if that happened I would have 'a little rubber baby" for sure.🙀

VIP sale is def happening tomorrow. The Dallas store even called me to confirm my rsvp if I am coming. I will ask them in person if there is a web code for the discount tomorrow. I will also try to take some pics (if they let me).

I agree about the "as is" bags...a crapshoot!

And how fun shopping for a condo! Are y'all looking in a different state? That would be fun! We bought a motorhome a couple of years ago and so our "vacation home" can be anywhere!! :lol:

DH would consider a motorhome. We are thinking the Dallas area. There is so much to do. Our daughter lives in Sherman, Tx and Dallas isn't that far. My parents in law had a motorhome and loved it. They went to Harlingen, Tx every year from Nov to April to get away from the cold northwest Arkansas weather and play golf.:smile:

DH would consider a motorhome. We are thinking the Dallas area. There is so much to do. Our daughter lives in Sherman, Tx and Dallas isn't that far. My parents in law had a motorhome and loved it. They went to Harlingen, Tx every year from Nov to April to get away from the cold northwest Arkansas weather and play golf.:smile:

The Dallas area is very nice; my son lives there since he went to college in Denton.

We are only "vacation travelers" in our motorhome since work gets in the way! But it's fun to take trips for a couple of weeks. We've been to Colorado, New Mexico, and the Ouachitas in Arkansas so far this year. We love it and it's easy to take our little dog along.

Pixie and Mia, Consider the Dallas area, we just bought an up to date yet affordable home in Denton county. There is also the Dooney store in galleria which I'm planning to go to the VIP event. Also our parents RV/car camp north of Dallas about at Lake Ray Roberts all the time, its incredibly lovely.

Pixie and Mia, Consider the Dallas area, we just bought an up to date yet affordable home in Denton county. There is also the Dooney store in galleria which I'm planning to go to the VIP event. Also our parents RV/car camp north of Dallas about at Lake Ray Roberts all the time, its incredibly lovely.

Thanks, but I'm not planning to move. :roflmfao: We live in Houston.