VIP room in your local LV Boutiques

Yes, dh and I have with the kids sometimes. It is on the second floor and sometimes we go via the hidden elevator. There is a huge screen tv with I guess the runway show showing off the new items/bags. They have displays of some of the newer bags, and they offer drinks and cookies while they get the items for you to look at. It is nerve racking though because sometimes all I want to buy is something small. When I am with a group of people, they won't mention it so that is weird. I think they prefer it when it is one on one because the room feels so empty when you are in it alone.

i've been to the vip room at the waikiki boutique. there's a flat screen tv showing the latest runway show, some rtw items, and some of the newest bags or the really rare ones. i got to hold one of those les extrodinaire clutches (shaped like the shirley). they serve you chocolates and cookies with drinks. my SA told me we could shop in the VIP room anytime, but i feel like its not the true LV shopping experience. i like to wander around the floor and see what's available, instead of asking for everything to be brought to me.

I don't *think* mine has one, the only thing I've seen is the unglamorous stockroom with the concrete floors and stairs up to the top of the stock room. The only other place is the area behind the register, that's why I don't think my store has one.

The LV stores i have in city are Saks & NM, closes boutique is in Austin, not sure if that one have VIP room b/c it's quite small too. The only VIP room i've been is the one in Taipei, Taiwan:love:. Love the view, but it's a bit hard to communicate b/c i am used to French name, everyone in TW is used to those 'slangs' of celeberity bags....Uma Bag instead of Manhattan, Little Jane Bag for Trouville, Fay Wong Bag for Tango(musette?), etc, guess I sounded like a snobby brat b/c SA had to get the Manager who is knows the 'French' names to help me :sweatdrop:

Nah i don't think so mines tiny but i was shocked when i walked in and this Guy walked out of the mirror (Like the mirror just opened and a guy like walked out!!) and i was like :wtf: and then he just walked out of the store i was just :wtf: And no one else looked shocked :sweatdrop: But i wanted to go in

The LV boutique in Auckland has their storeroom/office behind a huge mirror....they must be two-way since they never seem to hit anyone