VIP People

???
Not sure what "VIP gifts" are, and I certainly am not a VIP, but a got a deck of tarot cards once...in Cannes I think. Sorry if I am totally misinterpreting the question.

there are a few VIP members in here but if there are goodies they get, they won't show it in teh internets. some won't even tell that they are.

Hermes VIPs are so much different than LV VIPs, I think.

I don't know if they were VIP gifts, but I remember that someone
got an orange (of course) ball that wasn't for sale, but just given
to the customer as an appreciation. :smile:

I have seen specialty scarves given to vip's and then some others sell it on ebay.
Sometimes for an event they give out mugs or china pieces. That's all I have ever seen.

I was given special edition Gavroche scaves, key chains and other small items as gift upon special events at Hermes stores...but not always.

I was also given a bottle of perfume or I was invited to choose a scraf when purchasing an expensive bag, but this was absolutely random.

I do no think Hermes has a policy about this, It seems to me that they leave each store manager free of doing it or not.

I have a small game that my store gave me a long time ago. It's those things that you balance and you try to get all those little balls into the holes at the same time. Will post pics later. It's not worth anything, just something nice, ya know.