VIP Gift from the 1930's....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Those are pretty amazing. I wonder who the VIP customer was in the 1930's.

2. scary but neat!! thanks for sharing

3. Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing!!! I always thought the VIC gift was a newer thing.

4. cruznit1436: ^Yeah, I agree^ :yes: Neat but a little scary! Thank you so much for sharing. :heart: I am so glad I am not a doll collector.

5. Omg its soo cool! Thanks for sharing, gonna forward this to my friends :smile:

6. Neat! But those dolls are quite scary. Imagine setting them on your dresser at night and you wake up to them right next to you. Sorry i really dislike dolls haha

7. me too. and these ones are really freaking me out. but thanks for sharing. i hope i don't have nightmares tonight :nuts:

8. me 2

9. Thanks for sharing-I must agree they are quite scary looking.

10. Thanks for sharing

they look kind of scary!! I guess we have watched too many scary movies that have ghost dolls. lol

11. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I am sure they have an amzing history.

12. I'm glad those dolls are the VIP gifts nowadays. They are creepy! :wtf:

13. WOW, very interesting ( and expensive!!!)

14. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!