VIP Bag Liners in Ireland

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
I don't know whether this has already come up somewhere, but yesterday when googling for VIP bag liners, it threw up an Irish site

www.isabellagrace.ie

Prices in euro and match sterling prices on UK websites - for the business size. Delivery only EUR 4 within Ireland.

Quite a few of the ladies here use them. I just ordered the large size, which I believe to be the business one. The large size is to fit Bays, Roxys etc. Classic size is more for Effies, Phoebes etc I think.

I use the Business (large) size in all my bags, even Effie and Ledbury. You can turn the liner inside out so that all the pockets are inside instead of outside. Used that way the liner fits like a glove in Effie, turned the other way it works well in Bays.

I had the classic size and found it a bit too small.

I've already been to Arnotts, Debenhams, Clerys, Brown Thomas, one of those cheapie bag shops that you find in town and rang HoF....NONE had any bag liners and NONE didn't even know what I was talking about...Thank goodness we have the internet...:biggrin:

I use the Business (large) size in all my bags, even Effie and Ledbury. You can turn the liner inside out so that all the pockets are inside instead of outside. Used that way the liner fits like a glove in Effie, turned the other way it works well in Bays.

I had the classic size and found it a bit too small.

Klp what would we do without you! I never thought of this, pure genious!! I am off to try it out right now with dear old phoebs and large ants!! thank you so much!!! :yahoo::biggrin: