Violine ostrich or raisin box

Thank you everyone! For all of you who have been in the H forum long probably remember my long wait for the violine ostrich Birkin. Then, when it came, I turned it down! Yeah, DUMB!!!

Well, I MIGHT have another chance this year in getting the violine ostrich and I don't want to screw it up again lol! I'm thinking hard between these two choices, but maybe my heart is leaning more towards the violine ostrich since I so regretted it the last time when I didn't get it!

:amazed: You turned it down last year? I truly hope you will get it this year. I am so in love with violine ostrich, the color is so beautiful. I also want one. :P

Well, I MIGHT have another chance this year in getting the violine ostrich and I don't want to screw it up again lol! I'm thinking hard between these two choices, but maybe my heart is leaning more towards the violine ostrich since I so regretted it the last time when I didn't get it!

Since I regretted not getting the one before, if I have a second chance, is it a sign?

sounds like - YES when it comes around again! Road signals i call these things, telling u where to go.

And, being a good traveller yourself, you are planning your route and when the road sign appears, you know what to do!!!

Then, when Ms Raisin comes, you may be tempted to let go of your black & keep the versatile Raisin..... :graucho:

I do love both of the bags you mentioned!!!

Raisin box is a rare gem. But violine ostrich is something you should never turn down if you are offered one. I remember how you were coveting for one a year or two ago. Since they don't produce it every year, get it if you can! :smile:

Thanks everyone!!!

Yeah, turning down the ostrich violine was dumb lol! Well, let's see when this second chance materializes as you'll never know with H.

I do, do love the shape of the HAC 28cm and raisin box is also a classic!

Well, this will be a long wait until autumn!

gem - Funny you say that about the black because I'm thinking exactly the same! I love how raisin or violine are dark colors, versatile, and has a little bit more "umph" than black lol!

Oh me too DA - raisin could replace black in a heartbeat for me.

But isn't your black your rain-proof, snow-proof, travel-proof epsom? I don't see box in the sleet and snow :nogood:

Though I *heart* it.

Handybags - Yes, my black epsom has proven to be a super durable bag! But, I also have my chevre HAC that can do the same job lol!!! The raisin box is just so lovely!

pigleto - My gut feeling is confused at the moment lol! Well, we'll see when I see the bags what my heart says!