Violine ostrich or raisin box

twigz

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I am back in this thread, go with violine ostrich!! It's one of those impossible to get birds! You can only can it w/ luck or through SO!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

It's really funny what sleep does to you. So, I thought about it ... again ... and I think I'm going for the violine ostrich. If I would only have 1 Birkin, this would be the one, so why am I even thinking about it? Duh! Also, since I have the second chance, if I'm not so into the color/leather/bag, I wouldn't even consider it ... so I guess I should get it before it even becomes more and more expensive!!!

Now, the long awaited wait! I just hope that when it arrives that the ostrich's dimples are even, the leather luscious, and all around beautiful! Gosh, I really hope it arrives this autumn!

Can you imagine, if I bought it 1.5 years ago when it was offered to me, I could have saved a couple of thousand!!!

Moviegirl325

*heart*Rob
Jul 10, 2006
WOW!! I am soo glad for you, M!!! Glad you decided!! I think you made a wise choice!! Can't wait to see this beauty of yours!!!!