Violets are one of my favorite flowers...and Tanos...

LuvAllBags

On A Mission
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
So, the Violet Sex Bomb arrived!!! :yahoo:

Can't say enough about this beautiful color. It's the perfect purple tone for me.

IMGP0941.jpg

It is actually a bit darker than it looks in the photos. My flash brightened it up. There are some subtle red undertones, just slightly, IMO. It's a dark purple, not bright, which I love. I think it could act as a great neutral!

This close-up is a better shot of the color.

IMGP0942.jpg

The verdict is...:love:

Beeb, as you can see, the shoulder straps are pretty much the same drop as yours. The SB just has a shorter drop. I tried to get one of the straps to the longest setting, but it was tough to move, so I left it alone. On the middle setting, I can get it over my shoulder. It's a tight fit, but I don't mind that. I prefer bags with shorter drops, so it works for me.

This one is going away for Christmas. With two arrivals today, I knew one would have to do that. I figure I waited this long for my precious SB, I can wait another six weeks. It will be painful, but I know I'll still love her come Christmas morn!

Thanks gals! I may need one more SB before they are all gone to retirement. I just love this style. Violet is so much better than I expected too. Now, I feel like I may need a Violet Boogie, which has not been at the top of my list. Oh boy...:rolleyes:...here I go again...

Luv! Your first pic gave me the GISN™! The SB is definitely one of my favorite styles and that Violet is GORGEOUS.

Your straps look about an inch longer than mine did fresh out of the box. It's ok, though, my straps are relaxing, or more accurately the top of the body is. When I wiggled the strap up into the loosest position the rings on the bottom looked a little silly anyway.

I wish the SB were made in some of the other new leathers!

You know, Beeb, I noticed that the leather on my Smoke Boogie is very much a different texture than my other Boogies. I wonder if the treatment of the leather for that Smoke color shrinks the leather more than other dyes? No idea, but it does make me wonder. Or, maybe someone got a bit overzealous when cutting your straps, LOL!