***Violet Patent Bay Photos***

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I slept with her by my side last night :heart::love:
    I can't stop touching her!!! I might have to take a bite out of her :P

2. What a beauty of a bag--congrats!!

3. Humbling electronics!!! Their sophistication can literally eat up a whole day of productivity!! All for the sake of saving time right, grrrrrr.

Did I mention I'm having puter problems, LOL!!

Anyway your struggle is our delight. Your sacrifice is our treat!! Because the bag is beautiful and it's gorgeous on you. A totally win win situation.

Thank you for your efforts.

4. Thank you all for sharing in my joy. Only fellow TPF'ers could possibly understand. I have to leave her out on the table or counter or on my pillow so I can admire her, stroke her, and lovingly caress her soft skin. I am posting a new thread with a pic of her cousin (which I do not own) from Net-A-Porter but it shows the beauty of her leather in great detail.

5. Wow!!! Great bag and it looks perfect on you :love:

I just love Chloe patent pruple and this hobo Bay style is great too :yes:

6. DOn't you have this one too Bal? i am losing track. I LOVE this purse, gettingpurseonal, and I always have and you wear it perfectly. I am so glad to hear that it goes with a lot of stuff. So hip and edgy and different!!! Congrats on a great buy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice