gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
TO DREAM!!! wish list
ry%3D320
a very limited edition,
Violet Ostrich Stam.

I really really need to stay away from the boutique! I am such a loser...i know EVERY bag..all of the colors...all of the SA's...........(but a COOL loser right??/ right???)

Are you kidding? I would LOVE to be able to visit a boutique anytime I wanted to!! If I could I'd be there every day! (Some babies go to Gymboree classes, mine would got to the MJ boutique!!)

That bag is INSANE. Wowzah. :drool: You could sell some of the bags you don't use to fund it! :graucho:
PM....EXCELLENT idea!!! hmmm how about no doubles....goodbye to one of the baby stams ....one hudson ...one chocolate camilla (have two! insane)
one sophia .....on and on......lolol oh and rosen is on the block too
off to work four am thank goodness stores are closed now or i would do something insane....this is a bad time of day/night for me to be looking at this.....

can you imagine how much it is??? have no idea.....someone needs to get it....

^ it's $5500. i hate looking at it because it won't be mine. anytime soon anyway. unless it goes on sale at nm then i'll do all i can to try and get it. i actually like the fall 07 version better. that one had no pleating, but it did have this amazing ombre effect. and in pink/magenta too. :girlsigh: