violet or vert d'eau twiggy

resch1

Jan 17, 2006
Should I choose a violet or a vert d’eau twiggy - Which one would I use the most? All my other b-bags are in neutral colours.
Thanks for your help!:flowers:

ROMIE-OMIE

Oct 17, 2006
Violet. I had a Vert Deau City that I never carried so I sold it to a friend that had always loved it. But now she has changed her mind and is now selling it! I think you'll find that the Violet will go with so many things. I never loved my Vert D because it ended up being too pastel for me. I think most people will vote for Violet too!

Gonatcha

O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Europe
I love my Vert de' eau twiggy! Why care about if it's a light color when it's your dream bag :heart: But I really like the violet as well, you can't go wrong with either :yes:

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Both colors are gorgeous - which one goes best with your wardrobe? I think they are both neutrals w/a 'pop' of color.

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
i'd say violet, i think is a versatile colour, and it'll match with a lot of outfits

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
I say Verte D'Eau. I finally got one and I find it goes with more than I thought it would. The leather is gorgeous on every Verte D'Eau that I have seen, not so with Violet. If you can, get both. It may be a long time before they make another purple but on the other hand if it sells well this season, they do seem to be repeating similar colors much more frequently.

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
I vote for Violet. Bear this in mind though, if this is a bag that you will be using quite a lot, go with the Violet, if this is a bag that you will use when the urge strikes you, then go with the Vert D'eau. I think that in the long run, Violet is going to wear far better than the V D'eau. There have been posts about the V D'eau fading and yellowing with time, not so with the Violet.

I wish you well,

Bridget

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I vote for violet. It is a gorgeous color and I am more of a jewel tone person than a pastel person.