Violet or Kelly Green?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted a color after carrying a black bag all winter. I purchased the violet lola kooba and the kelly green leyla true religion bag. Which one should I keep as they are too expensive to keep both. Which one might take me into :smile:the fall season?

2. I just looked at both and you've got a tough decision ahead of you ~ both are beautiful and very different. I think the style and color of the Kooba will take you beyond fall with its classic lines and understated beauty. It's elegant and sophisticated. The Leyla is great also ~ it exudes "fun" with its contrasting beige topstitching, although this strikes me as a much more casual bag. It ultimately depends on what you want from your bag.

Are you concerned about color and/or style trends? Which color is more versatile for your wardrobe?

To me, the Kooba whispers "I'm here, take notice". In contrast, the Leyla sings "hey, check me out!" Just my $.02 at this wee hour in the morning, lol!

Good luck deciding!

3. I loooove the TR! I bet it looks lovely IRL. Then again, the Kooba seems it would transition into fall better. Which one goes with more of your wardrobe?

4. I love the Kooba...very classic shape and the violet is TDF!!!