Violet or 05 Magenta? ^.^

:P I changed my mind!!! The LE magenta is paler, I'm scared that the 05 magenta will be too bright for me!!!

I have been reading this thread all the way down. From your comments, it sounds to me like your heart is set on Magenta.

Buy whichever give you most thrill. If it is not so day to day useful, who cares. I bet that I could wear Magenta with most colours of the colours that you mentioned.

PS - I have an 05 Magenta First and I think that it is the strength of the colour and its purplish tone that means that I can wear it where I might not normally choose a pink bag.

If you have a chance to get an '05 magenta in perfect condition - meaning no darkened handles and corner scuffing, and still rich & vibrant color with a shiny finish - GET IT.

^ :shrugs: REALLY??? I'm thinking of the violet now :sweatdrop:

I have a Violet GSH City and it is a really nice bag which I like and am proud of but I am not so in love with it that I wear it all the time. It is not my ultimate bag.

I have an 05 Magenta First and it is a fantastic bag which I wear when I want to feel glamorous and have fun. But you will note that I have not gone for a big bright City.

:lecture:

Which one should I go for?? I have to decide now.... :cry:

They are both gorgeous - so you can't lose. There is no need to agonize.

I bet that you will be able to get either of them again when the fuss has died down. People talk about sold out colours and then you see them popping up all over the place.

Violet is a safer choice........ but buy Magenta if you do really want it.

You won't like my final statement which is - if you can't choose now - then maybe you don't want either colour.

If this is not the case, then go now and buy one or both bags. If it is one bag, be happy and forget the other for now.

Do not look at the bag when it arrives and compare it to the one you didn't choose. That is a sure fire way to be disappointed.

this post has me itching for an 05 magenta - and i usually can't bear anything pink!! but to me, the magenta is such a strong sexy color - very dark purple/pink and so hard to come by!! the violet will be around for a while and after they've lost their "newness" they will start showing up on ebay.
the magenta 05 will not... something to consider. if all else fails, you could sell the magenta for a pretty penny if you changed your mind. probably more so than a violet city...