violet messenger--I found her à Paris and here she is!!

Thanks for all the love, ladies!! I'm afraid my modeling pics are kind of dark and disappointing. I can't quite figure out how to do this right... Anyway, hope they give you a sense of it...

I don't know if the bag is chevre or agneau? I'll have to check my tags and see if it is specified. The strap is adjustable--I have it on the long side even though I'm kinda short (5'4"). It holds a decent amount--I have in it a cell phone, filofax (must get blackberry pronto), big sunglasses case, eyeglasses case, Bal. compagnon wallet, and various lipsticks, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 38
oooh...it looks great on you! And the strap looks long enough to wear cross-body...hmm...

can you fit papers in it? not like notebooks, but just papers? this is very enticing to me...oh no...another bal style I want!

oooh...it looks great on you! And the strap looks long enough to wear cross-body...hmm...

can you fit papers in it? not like notebooks, but just papers? this is very enticing to me...oh no...another bal style I want!

Sorry this is such a late reply! I think you might need to fold the papers to get them in all the way, but I'll have to check...