violet messenger--I found her à Paris and here she is!!

txgirl

Aug 14, 2007
I have to share these pics (not great ones but I did my best at the office) of my new violet messenger. She is a rare beauty; I had to track her down from Europe. I emailed every store on tpfs shopping list in Europe that had an email; called Balenciaga in Paris and Milan; and then finally got her through personalized shopping at Printemps in Paris. They were great, btw, and all the arrangements were done through email and fax. Let me know what you think.

Thanks also to Blue Hour Girl for helping me along this path to success! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 59
ohmigod she's GORGEOUS!!!! can you post modeling pics? i've been thinking about getting a messenger and would love to see how she wears....

Tune in for some modeling pics tomorrow. I personally LOVE the messenger style and size--it is a little smaller than the city but still a good size bag for every day. (****** has a bunch of them on ebay right now if you're interested...).

Tune in for some modeling pics tomorrow. I personally LOVE the messenger style and size--it is a little smaller than the city but still a good size bag for every day. (****** has a bunch of them on ebay right now if you're interested...).

oh goodie, just what i was going to ask for!! the leather looks amazing too - congrats!!!