Violet Makeup and Jaune Coin Purse - where to find?

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Hello all,

Well, my searches have been unsuccessful lately. Can't find a violet mini-compagnon or a violet/jaune coin purse. So, if you have spotted a violet makeup or a jaune coin (my new loves), please let me know! TIA!

Hello all,

Well, my searches have been unsuccessful lately. Can't find a violet mini-compagnon or a violet/jaune coin purse. So, if you have spotted a violet makeup or a jaune coin (my new loves), please let me know! TIA!

MandB, there was a jaune coin purse on Real Deal, but I just checked the site and it's no longer there. I was watching both a violet coin purse and a violet mini-compagnon auction and neither sold, so keep an eye out because they may be relisted soon!

what?!?! then the sales person was clueless - there was one jaune (which i'm sure they are calling "yellow") and another violet, maybe even 2!!!!! who did you talk to? man those SA's are :cursing:

Hello all,

Printemps in Paris had a GSH Violet Coin Purse in stock up until a couple of days ago. I tried to buy it but faxing my details was a nightmare. In the end, my fax went through successfully but I heard nothing. When I rang them to find out what had happened, they said they'd received my fax but the photos of my credit card and passport were too dark - they wouldn't have bothered to tell me if I hadn't kept ringing back, though! So, if you've got access to a better fax system than me, you could try there. Personal shopper, Dominique, is lovely and much easier and more pleasant to deal with than Paolo.

In the end I bought one from Harvey Nichols in London. Not sure whether they've any left there but you could try.