Violet is back!

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Hey ladies, for any of you still searching for the Legacy duffle in violet, it appears to be back on the website.

Now hopefully if we wait long enough, emerald will return too! :biggrin:

I really dont like when they do that, when something is sold out it should be sold out. After all thats what ends up making that Handbag special.

Am I wrong?

Lord & Taylor has emerald, cobalt and cognac still! Also, mahogany is available on the Coach website.

Nice! Unfortunately I'm not sure Lord & Taylor will ship cross-border so we non-American Coachies may be out of luck. And yeah you're probably right that it's returns being sold but still better than nothing at all.

MeanKat said:
I really dont like when they do that, when something is sold out it should be sold out. After all thats what ends up making that Handbag special.

Am I wrong?

IMO as long as these bags never make it to outlet, I will be satisfied. Nothing would irk me more than seeing a bag I paid near-full price for just a month ago end up somewhere selling at half off now or even a couple months down the road.

While browsing the site, I also noticed they have the large duffle in UV now as well as a cobalt Minnie duffle too. Glad to see they're making more styles in the bold, rich colours of the original duffle now.

Oh, I agree about the returns - I'll take it!! I'm so happy that I was able to order it, LOL!

Congrats! I hope she's perfect when she arrives...show us some pics!

Mom2jtv said:
I want this bag soooo much! Why do they flaunt jn front if me when I have no PCE!

Ahh me too but I can't justify both a UV AND a violet haha :P

Is there anything you bought with PCE that you've been on the fence about? You could always exchange for one of these.

I don't think there could be enough returns to warrant putting it back on the site. When stock is low, they take it off the site and they eventually sell. I remember there being old stock of cornflower Hailey available from JAX about a year after it disappeared from Coach.com.

I don't think there could be enough returns to warrant putting it back on the site. When stock is low, they take it off the site and they eventually sell. I remember there being old stock of cornflower Hailey available from JAX about a year after it disappeared from Coach.com.

Hmm you do have a point on that one. Although I assume the Hailey was a less popular style?

The other night I called looking for a navy Audrey perforated small wristlet or the Poppy double zip denim print wristlet and neither of those were left anywhere. I was surprised about the Poppy actually considering it was an item that was fairly recent I thought.