Violet for Fall, Large Single is in!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As promised here are lots of photos of the Large Single in Violet. Here it is with a quilted wristlet in raspberry and my Fall 08 Stam in purple so you can see the difference in the colors.

[​IMG]

Now more of just the new violet beauty:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What??........:faint::faint::Hello, I just fainted!!!!! LOVE them ALL! What a beautiful family of colors!!! Welcome to the "single" life :woohoo::woohoo::hugs::yes::supacool::okay:

3. Oh this is sooo pretty!

4. Whoa... that pic of your 3 colorful creatures is gorgeous!!! The violet looks amazing, albeit not what I had expected. So many Large Singles revealed.... I cannot decide for the life of me which color I'd get. Sigh...

5. what a lovely bag and a lovely color too!
    ok ... im really loving the large single ..... not sure about how much it can hold though ....
    anyone has a chanel jumbo classic 2.55? how do they compare?

6. "All the single ladies... all the single ladies.... all the single ladies...." (nice song to get stuck in your head, right?)

Here are just a few more photos to add.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. :faint::nuts:

8. Uh. Mah. Gah. :faint: GORGEOUS!! It looks phenomenal on you - I love the way it pops against that dress. The color is TDF and that blue edge paint makes me weak! Seriously, I sooo want a large Single but every time I see another color in "real" pics it makes me realize how impossible it would be to choose just one!! Congrats and thanks for the awesome pics!

9. Wow, wow, wow!!! I am loving this color!!

10. Gorgeous, selmom! I love the color, and you took such clear, beautiful pics - thanks!!

11. Gorgeous! Love love love that contrast edge paint! Thanks for all the pics - I love seeing how the colors compare to each other. It also looks perfect on you! Congrats!

12. love this color!! you have taken such beautiful pictures, too. congrats, it looks great on you!

13. just lovely! that's the prettiest color family i've seen yet. congrats!

14. It's gorgeous. I love the contrast stitching.

15. *GASP everything is so so pretty! especially the large single... the color is TDF!