violet bbags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Visiting the bbag forum...can anyone help please?

Are violet bags still floating around with regular hardware? preferably a city? or is this color long gone? what about the violet days with SGH? i know this was a popular color and was released a while ago, I think, but i was just curious to see if they might still be floating around somewhere. Any info would be great. Thanks!

2. This should probably be in the shopping section with a thread like "seen a Violet [insert Bbag style]?". Violet was made with RH and GH. Violet was from a past season so it's not in stores anymore. They pop up once in a while on the bay and RDC. Good luck!

3. Last I was at Nordies in Sacramento they had a Violet PT with RH. But that was about a week ago.

4. There were a few on *bay

5. I love Violet. But those bags selling on *Bay all have quite a big mark-up, doesn't it?

6. Well when they're no longer available in the stores this is one of your options.

7. Or you could wait for this year's fall collection, I hear there's a purple bag coming up!

8. san antonio Saks had a violet with GGH part time. gorgeous gorgeous violet. that was on march 20th. call and see if they still have it.

9. I bet you can still find a violet in a store. You just have to call around a lot of places. I think someone even posted there was a violet city in a NM about a week or two ago. They are out there.

10. has anyone seen a violet RH money? :graucho: