Violet Bay on her way!

crazybagmo

Apr 23, 2008
I just bought a violet bay shoulder bag and I'm so excited! She should be here next week. I'll definitely post pics! Can't stop thinking about the gorgeous color, and all the summer colors including the teal saskia! If you have this bag or any bag in the summer colors, please post pics, I can't get enough!

I posted about this bag since I have it. They come in a multitude of shades of violet and leather that is beautiful and glowing to leather that is one flat color. If you got it from a department store and you are not happy with the tone or texture, try exchanging it because each and every one is different. I went through 4 before finding my beauty. Sorry for poor pic quality. I will also snap a pic (later) of the one I am returning so you can compare.

Attachments

• ChloeBay6.jpg
    ChloeBay6.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 82
I posted a pic of both my Saskia's in another thread and I do have the aquafresh colour!
So is this the pigalle quilted Bay or the bag like GP's above?

I am aslo loving the summer colour's...unfortunately no sign of summer around here though!

I just bought a violet bay shoulder bag and I'm so excited! She should be here next week. I'll definitely post pics! Can't stop thinking about the gorgeous color, and all the summer colors including the teal saskia! If you have this bag or any bag in the summer colors, please post pics, I can't get enough!

CONGRATULATIONS, crazybagmo!!! She sounds gorgeous -- can't wait to see pics :yes:

Unfortunately, I'm totally boring :Push: and own nothing but neutral Chloe's :nuts: But, I love living vicariously through all the ladies here, with their gorgeous, summery bags!!! :drool:

It is a lovely color, I also have the Bay Hobo in this color. I agree on the varying shades. I just got the matching wallet from the Chloe sale and they are totally different colors. I love the color of my hobo from Saks but the wallet from the boutique is significantly darker -- I am so upset. I would highly recommend purchasing in person or at least have the ability to exchange if you don't like the shade. I'll try posting a pic and you'll see what I mean.

gettinpurseonal- your hobo is beautiful! i'm hoping my bag is that shade. i looked up my bag on bluefly and it's shown in a much more purple shade. i don't know if it's the lighting or what. I'll post pics of my bag when she comes. hopefully by the end of next week.