Vintage...what do you all think about it

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really love vintage gucci, can't tell you why, but I like it more then the new ones hah :smile:, I own both, but I feel like the coated canvas makes me less nervous. What do you all think about vintage gucci? :biggrin:

2. I personally love it and really wish I owned something vintage from Gucci. Something from the 80's or earlier. I love the Accessories Collection. It's so cute!

3. I'm not sure.........I can recall some of the Gucci's my sister used to have, and I don't think I'd like them right now.
    I guess it would all depend on the purse???

4. I think that the vintage Gucci items are gorgeous. Sighhh.... I used to own a web Gucci bag in the early 90s but when the zipper broke, the bag was kept in storage at my mom's house. Turns out that she ended up giving my bag away because she didn't think that I wanted it anymore :shucks:

5. Some of them are TDF!

6. Ahhh...what a shame...whoever the recipient was, was a lucky person :shrugs:

7. :tup::tup: in my OP

8. I prefer vintage Gucci over the new stuff. I have several pieces, and I'm always hunting for more...

9. Me too...its just a challenge to find the right pieces in the right condition :biggrin:

10. :yes::yes::tup:

11. I love vintage Gucci, I have one Vintage bag and hope to have more soon but I agree getting it in the proper condition is hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice