Vintage wars!

Vintage wars! - Given a chance, which vintage Chanel would you buy and why?

• Total voters

FairGrape

Aug 3, 2011
US
I am looking for nice vintage Chanel bag - so looking to buy in a pre-loved market. I do not have any vintage bag in my collection so this will be my first one, and hopefully only vintage bag. I really like the verticle quilt chanel but like Diana too. Which one would you recommend and why?

Please post pictures if you can.

Thank you very much!! :love: :hbeat:

cncm

O.G.
Aug 7, 2010
I love my Diana! She’s almost 30 years old and still in amazing condition. Mine is in the small size, it’s perfect crossbody bag and super versatile. I’ve worn it to the grocery store, out exploring, as well as to fancy dinners/events. Highly recommend!

0740EEE0-3270-4A80-8084-B0E06B1E6826.jpeg

sydsunshine

Jan 29, 2018
HAHA must resist vintage Chanel! It’s really hard though :nuts: You will never stop at 1. If you find anything good at a reasonable price, snap it up before someone else does hehe:yes:

Reactions: FairGrape

DavidSmitis

Jun 25, 2020
I am looking for nice vintage Chanel bag - so looking to buy in a pre-loved market. I do not have any vintage bag in my collection so this will be my first one, and hopefully only vintage bag. I really like the verticle quilt chanel but like Diana too. Which one would you recommend and why?

Please post pictures if you can here.

Thank you very much!! :love: :hbeat:
Choose the most beautiful bag. And just the one that fits your closet.

Reactions: FairGrape