Vintage suede Lady Dior or new lambskin??

Young1987

O.G.
May 1, 2013
Hi everyone. I've recently fallen head over heels in love with the Lady Dior in black lambskin. I'm kinda new to Dior, and I've spent a fortune in the past year on Chanel, LV, B
ottega Veneta, and Hermes, so I'm hesitating about buying one right now.

But I'm obsessed with it!

So here's my question - a few days ago, I found a great condition beige suede Lady Dior medium bag at a consignment shop and I bought it. The price was great, too. But I still can't stop thinking about a new black lamb LD in medium or large size. Did I make a mistake? I don't really want two of the same bag (at least not in the same size), even if I someday get the black LD.

What do you guys think of the beige suede Lady Dior? It's got the quilting pattern, but it's flat, not puffy. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow. Do you guys know that bag? Do you like it?

I know which suede Lady Dior you're talking about.

I think that you did the right thing by buying it. A Lady Dior at a great price isn't easy to come by.

And there's nothing wrong with getting a black lambskin version in the same size later on. Not only will the colour be different, but also the way the quilting is done. So both bags are quite different.