vintage style watches...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i love that i think it is mark jacob watch, the vintage silver one? but im buying a bag right about now thats just south of a thousand (Love burberry) so my funds are sort of limited, nothing of that amount, looking a couple of hundreds? i like the vintage numbers, and the pewter silver look. any suggestions?

2. wait i think i totally slaughtered that designer name lol sorry about that!

3. You are looking for a watch? Yikes... let's see if anyone can help!

4. yeah ive been searching for weeks, and with my absent mindedness of always misplacing my mobile, i need a watch so i wont be late lol but i also want it to be stylish, im loooking for one with the vintage numbers, in a metalic color.

5. What's your budget like? Or, what range do you think you want to spend? I know a lot of people are hesitant about using eBay, but I've had nothing but really wonderful experiences there.

6. yeah lol im one of those but im looking for a like vintage style (male) watch type of thing for a couple of hundred dollars?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice