vintage speedy french co.

1. hi! i notice some of you girls own a vintage lv speedy by french co, the one with the locks.
    i'm thinking of finding one on eBay, and wondering if u girls can show me the pics so i can compare. and what do you think this bag worth? is it worthed to pay up from 150 for this speedy? i really like the lock though :smile:
    thanks...

2. Post the links in the authentification thread and we can help you ID the real ones. The FC Speedys were counterfeited also...

I paid 390US for my FC Speedy 25 and 350US for my 30, but they are in MINT condition.

3. ok, thanks

4. I paid $290 for my mint condition 30...It's a great bag!;)

5. I'm not sure what bag this is. Can someone post a pic?

6. It's the mono one with the round thingy on the side in the back row next to the black MC speedy:

speedybags.JPG
  7. Thanks love :biggrin:

8. french co. speedies are tdf! btw, LV_addict, I *love* the patina on your keepall, that's how I want mine to look like one day too :love:

9. You are the speedy queen!!

10. OMG!!! Thank you!!! That keepall has been through hell and back!!! It's actually in fantastic shape for a bag that is umpteen years old and has been checked in ALL the time!!!

And thank you, Sanguar!!!:love:

11. Any time, dear!!!:smile:

12. When did you pick up the FC Speedy? I know you were planning to go to an estate auction a while back... :graucho:

13. I love the French Co Speedies. I prefer them to new ones too. I think it's because they have more history or something behind them. Though, I could just be going through a vintage phase...

14. Not too long ago. I never made to that estate sale:sad: but my SIL found me one on eBay!:yahoo:

15. never heard of this speedy before. can someone tell me the history on it? looks awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice