vintage shopping in paris

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone can recommend some places to go too? thanks :smile:

2. The Flea Markets! They're always awesome- some of them are more thrift-shoppy (but I still saw several older LVs and Diors among the tables) and some are more high-end. I dug up an English site for you: http://www.discoverfrance.net/France/Paris/Shopping/Paris_fleamkts2.shtml#

They're a LOT of fun- I'm taking my sister to the one at Vanves when she comes to visit (we're taking the train down while she's here), and keep trying to find reasons why I should buy chandelier parts.

3. What kind of vintage are you looking for ? High-end ? 1940?1970 ?
    From Didier Ludot ( Palais Royal, Paris I , chiquissime and expensive ) to Flea Market ( Clignancourt or Vanves), you have some choice here...

4. Gabriele, Galerie du Palais Royal, M° Palais Royal: 60,70, very "pop" and colorful.Expensive so not realy a deal but realy cute.
    La jolie garde robe, 15 rue des Commines,M° St Sebastien Froissard : high-end , good prices. 60,70.
    Vintage, 32 rue des Rosiers, M° Saint Paul : from 3 € so not realy high-end but i got there a beautiful Cacharel summer dress for 10 € !

5. oh thank u so much :smile:
    i'm up for anything... from inexpensive and unique stuff to branded

6. Sounds fabulous! I must do vintage shopping in Paris some day

7. If you're after clothing, definitely visit Le Marais. There are some amazing vintage stores around there. I found some really amazing tops for 10 euros. They also sell fur coats at around 60-70 euros, such a steal! There's shops like Freep'star, King of Frip, etc. The closest stations are Hotel de Ville and Saint Paul but do a google search and look at the map. The stock gets replenished every day as it gets really busy so I would advise you to get there earlier during the day and if possible, to go during the week day.

There is also a high-end vintage shop in Le Marais. The name escapes me but it is near the Hotel de Ville metro station. They have vintage Chanel, Hermes, etc. So sorry I can't remember the exact details.

At the Porte de Clignancourt markets, make sure you go into the flea markets not just the stalls/shops along the streets. Do take care when you go there though, keep your purse close and take only whatever you need.

Have a great time!

8. Yes, Le Marais is a great vintage spot.
    You have also :
    Noir Kennedy : rock, rock, rock, so a lot of black and leather... 12, rue du Roi de Sicile, M° Saint Paul.
    M'mzelle Swing : 36 , rue du Roi de Sicile, A real vintage boutique, the owner have an amazing 40' look . 50',60', a lot of dresses, gloves, hats .
    Rag : 81, rue St Honoré M° Les Halles
    Of course, you must have look on Didier Ludot , Haute Couture Vintage : coats made by Cristobal Balenciaga or "NewLook "dresses by Monsieur Dior....
    Bon voyage !