vintage shop in london?

Hi there is decades at dover street market
there is also another store that sells vintage chanel vuitton and sometimes Hermes in Covent Garden

if you type in dover street market into google, it should come up

liberty have had a lizard kelly for a while, it's probably still there. they get hermès on occasion, i think they also still have the black cdc belt that has been there forever.

liberty have had a lizard kelly for a while, it's probably still there. they get hermès on occasion, i think they also still have the black cdc belt that has been there forever.

Why would they leave a CDC belt on the shelves:wtf: If I was there I´d snatch it yesterday!

Hi there is decades at dover street market
there is also another store that sells vintage chanel vuitton and sometimes Hermes in Covent Garden

if you type in dover street market into google, it should come up

is the Decades a branch of the one in Los Angeles?

yes I bought this croc bag and leopard collar when I was there...it was in Chelsea right around the corner from Manolo Blahnik. fantastic store. trying to think of the name.

Steinberg and Tolkien is a very famous vintage clothing store. They very rarely carry Hermes, sadly. I do like shopping on Kings Road which is where they are located. It's a short bus ride from H Sloan St

Can any one recommend any other places for Hermes Vintage in London? the Steinberg and Tolkien shop is now closed apparantly and decades doesn't have Hermes at the moment.:s

X.S. Baggage Co. is a great vintage shop in Chelsea in the Antiquarious Antique Center, 131-141 Kings Road, London SW3 4PW. Shop Tel: 020 7376 8781

They specialize in antique Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Cartier, Asprey, etc.