Vintage reveal....

emilym

Jan 2, 2010
Anyone like to see my lovely little vintage bag I picked up on ebay?

Be warned... my photography skills are poor, the lighting in my apartment is terrible and the only mirror in my apartment is waist high (and dirty! where did I put the windex??)

But I figure a reveal with poor quality photos is better than none at all :P

Here she is!

Was a little worried at first that the chain didn't look the same as the one on my vintage mini, I didn't know there was more than one style of chain.

I love the colour and love that it's a bit casual too as I'm a casual kinda gal :smile:
It's in very good condition for its age (it's a 0 series) but it's not pristine, which makes me less paranoid about just wearing her and enjoying her.

Will post some mod pics too.

Attachments

• the bag.jpg
    the bag.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 86
  • close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 88
Hope my SO likes it as much as I do! I wish... I'm dreading getting that look of 'what have you gone and bought this time'!

And a couple of mod pics - apologies for the bad pics and dirty mirror. I'm 5'7'' for reference.

Does it look too short messenger style? I don't mind looking a little bit silly because it's a bit short - just don't want to look REALLY silly! I would prefer to wear it this way at least some of the time for safety's sake.

For reference, I've also included a mod pic of my mini too, it has the slightly longer chain (it's also a vintage).

Attachments

• mod pic 1.jpg
    mod pic 1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 80
  • mod pic 2.jpg
    mod pic 2.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 73
  • mod pic mini.jpg
    mod pic mini.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 79