Vintage reveal....

iamsecksi, I saw a patent one like this on ebay recently. I thought it was gorgeous!

Thanks luvchnl, beljwl, djrr, TheBigBagAddict, GTOFan and crazeeforbags. I love TPF - nowhere else could you get such positive reinforcement for your handbag addictions :love:

emilym woo, i didn't realize you are the OP of this thread. saw you over at the mini thread. you look good with both!! however, i think it does look a little bit short, but still gorgeous!

djrr, you can tell I like little bags!

And djrr and TheBigBagAddict like I said I don't mind looking a bit silly a la messenger style - I'll just save it for when I'm lurking in dark alleys late at night :biggrin:

Thanks Bevyofpurses and rosasharn78!

It looks great on you! I love the color too. I bought a vintage flap from a seller in Japan and she told me the older style Chanel dustbags were white with black lettering. So your dustbag is probably original!

COngrats on a beautiful vintage!! It is a little short messenger style, but not silly looking! Yes, I would def recommend wearing it that way (or not at all) if you have to go through dark alleys at night!!!