Vintage reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I picked up two bags from a second hand shop in Japan. One of them needs cleaning and restoration and probably a change of hardware but I am hopeful I can bring it back to life. I had them shipped to me so here’s my unboxing!

Attached Files:

2. FYI, this is a rather quick reveal. I received one yesterday and one today so a I waited until both were here to do a double reveal

Attached Files:

3. Without further ado here are the two vintage babies I adopted :biggrin:

Attached Files:

4. I’m not sure the name of the black one but it’s from 1985. It’s in remarkable condition and it’s size is similar to the Chanel medium classic flap.

Attached Files:

Nerja, Mariapia, jbags07 and 6 others like this.
  5. Some more pictures of the black one

Attached Files:

6. The Constance is a C24 with a single gusset from 1996 (I think). It’s quite dirty but I plan on having it cleaned and I got it for a pretty good price.

Attached Files:

Nerja, Mariapia, jbags07 and 7 others like this.
  7. I did wipe it down with some leather cleaner and polished the hardware a bit so here’s a before and after comparison. The top is before and bottom is after.

Attached Files:

8. Here they are together after a bit of cleaning the C24. The black one is in pristine condition so I didn’t have to do any cleaning. I just conditioned the leather a little. Thanks for letting me share :heart:

Attached Files:

paula24jen, Nerja, Mariapia and 22 others like this.
  9. Both of them are so stunning

10. They're beautiful!! I love vintage finds because I feel they're so unique and different! I'm always, always looking at vintage Hermès bags trying to find something different. The black one from the 80s :loveeyes:

MsCho likes this.
  11. Thanks :smile:

12. Thank you :biggrin:

13. Love the Black so much, after you get bore of it, I am on the waiting list for it :biggrin::tup::love:
    Congratulations!!!:loveeyes:

MsCho and CMilly like this.
  14. Congrats on scoring these gems !!

MsCho likes this.
  15. Congratulations on your vintage finds, both are beautiful.

MsCho likes this.