Vintage Pieces

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

Im just about to purchase a Cult Sierre, and have just noticed the lack of photos/reviews of this bag ANYWHERE online :sad: Would love anyone with a Cult Sierre to send some photos through and even a mini review of what they think!

Thanks in Advance!!

xxx

2. I don't own one at all, but it reminds me a lot of the chantilly. It looks like a cute bag and you can possibly find some great deals for it given that it's a vintage bag. Like the fact that it's unique. I noticed it has the belt closure on it though and those tend to drive me nuts when getting in and out of the bag- I know this from experience of owning an LV with a belt like closure similar to this. If you think you can live with this, I say go for it! If you have your doubts, just toy with the idea for a bit - go try on bags with similar closures and try to imaging yourself using the Cult Sierre. HTH! :smile:

3. This is my question too. I think it's cute but I can't find info about it. Cailin did you end up buying it? How is it?

4. I'm having the same problem with the sac flanerie 30! All I see online is 45 or 50. I'm starting to wonder if the 30 really ever existed or not!