Vintage patent leather bag purchased from PersonalShoppers

BlkLadyLaw

Hautelegaldiva
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
I couldn't get into the new vinyl Coco Cabas (I do have one on the way to me though in leather that I bought from a fellow PFer) but it did inspire me to add a patent leather Chanel to my collection and I saw this on eBay and its been on my arm everyday since. I've had tons of compliments on it. I love love love it! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 5chanel.jpg
    5chanel.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 109
:yahoo: That's a great bag! I wish chanel would come out with a patent bag as big as the one you purchased, I'd snatch it up fast. I have a black patent classic flap and get tons of compliments everytime I wear it. The only downside to the bag is that it's too small for everyday use:crybaby: .

That is a great bag!! I also have the coco cabas in leather. I have the vinyl too but have decided not to keep it because they are too similar and I prefer the leather on me. I would like a patent leather bag though but haven't found the perfect shape yet...

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. This was described as a "travelling bag"...translation "carryon" I guess ...but for me it is the perfect size bag to carry everyday. I do love some of the vintage styles...the designs transcend years of trends...old Chanel or new Chanel I love them all!