Vintage patent leather bag purchased from PersonalShoppers

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I couldn't get into the new vinyl Coco Cabas (I do have one on the way to me though in leather that I bought from a fellow PFer) but it did inspire me to add a patent leather Chanel to my collection and I saw this on eBay and its been on my arm everyday since. I've had tons of compliments on it. I love love love it! :yahoo:

5chanel.jpg 4.jpg
  2. It's Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!! Enjoy This Beauty!!! :smile:

3. That's a fabulous bag. I love patent leather too, and I don't have enough of it.

4. Love the patent leather. Congrats

5. i saw that bag on eBay when it was listed! great buy!

6. :yahoo: That's a great bag! I wish chanel would come out with a patent bag as big as the one you purchased, I'd snatch it up fast. I have a black patent classic flap and get tons of compliments everytime I wear it. The only downside to the bag is that it's too small for everyday use:crybaby: .

7. That is a great bag!! I also have the coco cabas in leather. I have the vinyl too but have decided not to keep it because they are too similar and I prefer the leather on me. I would like a patent leather bag though but haven't found the perfect shape yet...

8. wow, love this patent bag! great find!

9. very nice bag! Vintage Chanel is gaining popularity - but somehow it all still looks current and fresh. CONGRATS!

10. Thanks everyone for the kind comments. This was described as a "travelling bag"...translation "carryon" I guess ...but for me it is the perfect size bag to carry everyday. I do love some of the vintage styles...the designs transcend years of trends...old Chanel or new Chanel I love them all!

11. Great buy, it's a beauty!

12. It's awesomely gorgeous!!! Congrats on the great buy!

13. wow its a very unusual design by Chanel...it looks like the LV keepall's but of course I love it MORE since its Chanel!!
    Yay good find!

14. looks great, be sure to pop up a pic of you wearing it.Congrats

15. That's a beautiful bag ... love the patent leather, so very in this season! Congrats on your stunning Chanel ... yes, pls post a pic of you carrying it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice