Vintage Mulberry - any ideas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Am new to the forum (and to Mulberry), sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Have been eyeing up a classic Bayswater forever now, and the Alexa has been firmly on my wishlist since they first appeared..but to ease me in (more my bank balance) I have gone for a vintage bag as my first piece.

I love it - practical black, an 80s feel with the gold-colour zips, and a long strap - very now but still with the original, vintage authenticity of a classic bag. But I have no idea when it was made or the name of the bag. :-s The lady I bought it from thought she bought it around 12 years ago.

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the forum ! A beautiful bag there ! Sorry I can't help you with the name of the model, 12 years seems reasonable, definitely the 90's. Hopefully someone can fill in.

3. If it's less than 15yrs old, Mulberry should be able to let u know. I emailed them about my vintage mulberry to find out the style name, leather etc but they said because it was older than 15yrs they couldn't tell me.