Vintage LV noe epi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm considering purchasing a vintage noe epi bag, I've shopped around already but I'm just wondering why some of them have date codes beginning with AR... imprinted on the fold of the strap, while others are on the side of the bag beginning with A2...etc. can anyone shed a light on this? Wi old be so greatful if anyone could give some advice.
    Are they both still authentic regardless of the difference in date code and placement? Am I right to assume that the difference is due to the date they were made??

Thank you so much

2. I don't know about your particular bag, but yes, date code placement changes over the years on some long-time produced bags.

Omi1 likes this.
  3. Hi Fabuleux,

Thanks so much for replying. I should of mentioned that it was the Louis Vuitton vintage noe epi bag.

Thanks

4. As Fabuleux already mentioned, the date codes on long-standing designs such as the Noe will change positions on the bag over the years and even locations within a country as one workshop will cease to make it and another one will start.

Omi1 likes this.
  5. I have been looking for a preloved Epi Noe, and noticed the date code thing. Im thinking the A2 bags were custom order? ( and/or do those have the inside zippered pocket?)

Omi1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.