Vintage LV CLUB !

I got gifted a lovely old tea cart last week, and I thought it was perfect to display some of my collection! Vintage pieces here are:

papillion 26 mono
pochette homme mono
double sided square wallet mono (unsure the name)

And some old bits that may/may not be vintage (I can’t remember the date codes on them):

babylone
4 key holder DE
Sarah wallet DA
Agenda pm DE

(And a couple of newer pieces)

View attachment 5789350View attachment 5789348View attachment 5789349
If I ever wanna sell any of it, I can wheel the cart out into the street and shout “LV LV! Come getcha LV ladies and gentlemen!” Lol
The cart is so adorable and this part of your collection is gorgeous. Be careful though leaving the bags with Vachetta in direct sunlight as it will darken the Vachetta and can dry it out. Plus, since only one side is facing direct sunlight it’s likely that one side could become darker than the other. You probably just put them there to take the picture though. Anyway, absolutely gorgeous and they all look so lovely together!

I got gifted a lovely old tea cart last week, and I thought it was perfect to display some of my collection! Vintage pieces here are:

papillion 26 mono
pochette homme mono

And some old bits that may/may not be vintage (I can’t remember the date codes on them):

babylone
4 key holder DE
Sarah wallet DA
Agenda pm DE

If I ever wanna sell any of it, I can wheel the cart out into the street and shout “LV LV! Come getcha LV ladies and gentlemen!” Lol
Lol that tea cart is lovely. Very Bridgeton

I can see why! What a stunning piece. Do you know the name of it? I want to seek one out now!
Yes! Vintage Marceau. When searching you specifically need to include “vintage” as LV has used “Marceau” for other styles over the years. It’s absolutely amazing this bag! I know the Trocadéro style is more sought after, but this bag is more practical for work, at least for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Monogramboy
The cart is so adorable and this part of your collection is gorgeous. Be careful though leaving the bags with Vachetta in direct sunlight as it will darken the Vachetta and can dry it out. Plus, since only one side is facing direct sunlight it’s likely that one side could become darker than the other. You probably just put them there to take the picture though. Anyway, absolutely gorgeous and they all look so lovely together!
Actually I only opened the blinds for the pic, they stay shut permanently! It’s the spare bedroom, and my husband has kindly let me turn it into the ‘handbag room’ hehe! I might put humidifier in there too though, it could get hot in summer.

papillion 26 mono
pochette homme mono

babylone
4 key holder DE
Sarah wallet DA
Agenda pm DE

I love everything in this picture @spongepig. Thank you for sharing. Your collection is beautiful :heart:

• Love
Reactions: spongepig

papillion 26 mono
pochette homme mono

babylone
4 key holder DE
Sarah wallet DA
Agenda pm DE

If I ever wanna sell any of it, I can wheel the cart oWhatut into the street and shout “LV LV! Come getcha LV ladies and gentlemen!” Lol
What a fabulous way to display your vintage pieces !! :love:

I just got back from LV Store and super happy. Since my Louis Vuitton speedy 40 only has padlock and no lock. I ask for help to unlock it and buy the new padlock set. The SA was really nice, she even ask if i want to change the zipper pull, and it was free. But i have to wait 2 weeks. And if you see my previous post about my concern about the D ring, she said theres nothing odd about my bag, its authentic, the older speedy doesnt have D ring she said, she even ask if i want to get hot stamping. But she doesnt recommend me to have colored foil because it could chip easily on patina-d vachetta. And.... there it go.... my vintage speedy :smile:
So glad for you!!!! I want to purchase a vintage speedy but was worried because it has no d ring on inside!

Production date is 1983. She’s 40 years old and looks absolutely incredible. I own a few vintage LV bags and this one is my favorite. Perfect size for work, has a big front pocket (hello, phone, lol), and it has a longer strap than my other LV bags. It also has very little leather which to me is awesome because it’s less maintenance and I think it’s a huge reason why she looks so good at 40 years old. The interior is lined with a beautiful treated buttery leather and the pipping is treated as well. This means it’s not prone to staining and doesn’t darken unevenly. This was also the cheapest LV bag I own. Don’t be afraid to buy an old bag even if it needs some TLC. I turn 30 in July so this baby is 10 years older than me. I can’t wait to say she’s (yeah, I keep using pronouns for her ) 60 someday.

View attachment 5789069
Edit: after posting this I noticed she has a couple of frays on her strap. Those will be gone this evening. Lol
Hi Crabster! I want to purchase a vintage speedy pre 1983 that I found. I was hoping you have one, and could help me. The one I found has no d-ring on the inside and has no date/production stamps that I could see. Do u have a vintage speedy and is yours the same way? Thanks in advance!

papillion 26 mono
pochette homme mono

babylone
4 key holder DE
Sarah wallet DA
Agenda pm DE

How do you take care of canvas? so ✨!