Vintage LV Bag Review- Louis Vuitton Sac Gibeciere MM Review

lvlove1854

Apr 16, 2019
I am continuing my review on vintage bags! I would like to introduce another less well-known vintage crossbody called Sac Gibeciere MM.
Photo Apr 12, 10 03 26 AM.jpg Photo Apr 14, 4 46 26 AM.jpg
Basics:
Gibeciere MM’s resale price ranges from the mid $500 to the low $800 depending on its condition.

In terms of shape, this bag features a horizontally long rectangular shape. This bag features two button closures, a back pocket, an interior pocket, a brown canvas interior, and an adjustable strap.

In terms of size, this bag came in pm, mm, and gm sizes. We really like MM. You can easily fit, cell phone, pochette, sunglasses, and even a small tablet. So basically, you can fit your daily essentials in this bag!
Photo Apr 14, 4 45 42 AM.jpg Photo Sep 30, 4 36 55 AM.jpg
Resale:
One thing to note is that Sac Gibeciere MM is a discontinued bag and you can only find this bag on the resale market. When you do look for this bag on the resale market, look out for a worn strap, broken leather flap, and musky smell from the canvas interior.

Accessibility & Maintenance:
In terms of accessibility,
Gibeciere MM is a very easy bag to get in and out of with its button closures. It is very easy to just push in and out. And it's closure leather parts are usually sturdy, so you don’t have to worry about leather ripping from closing and opening the bag.

In terms of maintenance, Gibeciere is a relatively easy bag to maintain. With its ample space and easy to use button closures, this bag is easy to take care of. Just be careful not to crack the leather linings on flap areas by storing it in a wrong way.
Photo Sep 30, 4 36 01 AM.jpg Photo Apr 14, 4 45 53 AM.jpg
Style:
I personally think this bag works really well with a petite figure. This bag has ample space & is horizontally long yet vertically short, so the bag will rest at or above the hip. This will ensure that people’s attention is drawn above your leg areas giving a taller look.

--> I love this unique bag! I think it works well with a petite figure, & it has ample space. It does have a bit of masculine vibe, so I think it provides a good range of looks.

is it really a review if you're also selling this bag on your instagram page atm? technically not against the forum rules but probably frowned upon :lol:
I am posting multiple reviews.... I am not asking you to buy a bag from me. Not sure where you assumed that from my post. i am NOT trying to sell the bag here. I am actually a little offended that you took my content as a selling pitch when I am taking 2-3 hrs research to write these post for the group. I just put the Instagram to make sure photographs I am posting gets proper credit. Thank you for understanding.