Vintage Louis Vuitton Sac Plat

BobbyLovesLV

Sep 20, 2012
Today, I received a very special bag. It is a vintage LV sac plat in epi leather. The color is called borneo green and it's absolutely stunning! It's my first all leather LV bag, as well as my first vintage piece. And I've always wanted a sac plat, so this combination was too ideal to pass.

image-3586913605.jpg

image-3829292080.jpg

image-97870933.jpg

image-588095865.jpg

image-900446339.jpg

Hope you liked it! :biggrin:

She is in mint condition! Congrats! I have always been intrigued with the Sac Plat. Let us know how you like her.

I myself have also been intrigued by the sac plat. For several years now too. It's so surreal to actually have one. Coming from a tadao, it certainly doesn't hold as much, but pretty close surprisingly. I have to limit myself though. I do love it though, and I'm very impressed with the condition considering it just turned 22 years old. I'm more than satisfied. :biggrin:

I do have a video of it up on my youtube channel! My user name is BobbyLovesLV
I just watched your video. It is more beautiful in the video. My 6year old son watched the video with me. He said no one will see that small mark on the handle!!! The boy is starting early with LV. :smile:

P.S. I am sorry to admit that I laughed at you wrestling with the box, but I look forward to the what's in my back video. I subscribed so I can get the email update.