"Vintage" longchamp help please.

Mrsmulberry

Jan 9, 2010
Hello lovely Longchamp lovers, quick question from a LC newbie. A friend has a bag from 2002/3 ish that LC customer services have kindly identified as being a Planete cross body that they no longer make. I can't find any pics online, but have uploaded one of the actual bag. Question is that she's having a clear out and wants to sell it but before she lists it on the selling pages of our beauty forum she wondered if there is a "vintage" longchamp market? Would it be better to try evilBay and their thieving fees in case of a collector? Or do they not exist? Thanks in advice for your help, very much appreciated.,

Hello lovely Longchamp lovers, quick question from a LC newbie. A friend has a bag from 2002/3 ish that LC customer services have kindly identified as being a Planete cross body that they no longer make. I can't find any pics online, but have uploaded one of the actual bag. Question is that she's having a clear out and wants to sell it but before she lists it on the selling pages of our beauty forum she wondered if there is a "vintage" longchamp market? Would it be better to try evilBay and their thieving fees in case of a collector? Or do they not exist? Thanks in advice for your help, very much appreciated.,

Unfortunately, Longchamp bags do not hold their value on the secondary market. The price for an older bag will be very small, particularly something like planete which is cheap to start with.

Unfortunately, Longchamp bags do not hold their value on the secondary market. The price for an older bag will be very small, particularly something like planete which is cheap to start with.
Thanks - I was wondering the same as have found a number of bags with low price points and worried about authenticity….