vintage ligne tote

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which one should I get??

1. Chanel Kelly

2. large 2.55

3. lux bowler

4. Vitage ligne box

5. Hermes Kelly

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was very excited as I walked into Chanel this weekend to finally buy a tote! I tried on the vintage ligne and loved it but it was not for me. I am cancelling the one I have on order. I also tried on the cerf and the shopper and loved them too but decided that they were not right for me.:hysteric:
    So, I have come to the conclusion that I am not a tote girl.:sad: However, I do use my reissue all the time so perhaps I should be looking at another model. I was thinking maybe a Chanel Kelly, vintage ligne box (the one with three compartments), a large 2.55, luxury bowler, or Hermes Kelly. What do you ladies think?:idea:

2. my vote goes for the Hermes Kelly!

3. If you can afford it, I'd go for the Hermes Kelly:graucho:

4. I need a bag with easy access and I am not sure that the Hermes is easy to open/close.:shrugs:

5. I prefer the Vintage over the Luxe, but I chose the Luxe as it's what I'd love to carry if I carried a HANDbag.
    I don't prefer the other 3 for me personally.

6. ^then I reiterate my previous post! LOL!
    The other 3 have an extra step to get in, the 2 I chose do not ;)

7. The Vintage Ligne Box is my personal favorite. The tote is also beautiful, but too big for me.

8. Thanks Ladies:heart:

So, you Chanel girls voted for the Hermes, lol! I have decided to get the Hermes Kelly in the blue jean :yahoo: :yahoo: and perhaps, later on, get a black Chanel Kelly :love: (I really do like the Chanel in black). Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. :heart: :heart:

9. ^great choice, rose!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice