Vintage kelly? Can it be restored

Polypocket

Aug 29, 2020
Just wondering if the corners of this vintage kelly would be fixable if I sent it to hermes? Anyone have any experience? Also there's a scratch on the front, would they be able to buff it out?.. any advice would be greatly appreciated. =))

20201017_134516.jpg

20201017_134656.jpg

Just wondering if the corners of this vintage kelly would be fixable if I sent it to hermes? Anyone have any experience? Also there's a scratch on the front, would they be able to buff it out?.. any advice would be greatly appreciated. =))
I'm sure Docride can help you:

Take it to H spa if there's no lockdown in place.

The scratch on the front should become far less noticeable (although it will still be there).

Yes, the corners should be able to be fixed.

Oh great!! I will thanks guys!! I'm also wondering if hermes will add a d ring for me ?? Anyone know ? I'm abit scared to bring it into the shop lol. I want abit more info first before I bring it into the shop. ,=)

Oh great!! I will thanks guys!! I'm also wondering if hermes will add a d ring for me ?? Anyone know ? I'm abit scared to bring it into the shop lol. I want abit more info first before I bring it into the shop. ,=)
-
I’m not sure about the D ring I’d ask you’re SA if it could be added. It’s a vintage piece I’d keep it authentic imho❤️

I was able to have the double rings added when my vintage Kelly’s handle was replaced. Unclear if it can be done without a full handle replacement though.

Reactions: Polypocket