Vintage ~Instant Reveal~

Congrats!! That is a really nice bag--I love the zippered top! I've missed "seeing" you around also. I'm sure school is keeping you busy. I just went back to work today (teaching K) so it will definitely cut into my tpf time:biggrin:
In some ways it's good--I save money --but I miss a lot of the reveals and all the chitchat with everyone.

Congrats!! That is a really nice bag--I love the zippered top! I've missed "seeing" you around also. I'm sure school is keeping you busy. I just went back to work today (teaching K) so it will definitely cut into my tpf time:biggrin:
In some ways it's good--I save money --but I miss a lot of the reveals and all the chitchat with everyone.

I got a 10" mini laptop, hope to be able to keep up in between classes! :graucho:

Nice find!! I fell in love with this vintage piece after seeing Latoya Jackson carry this bag on Celebrity Apprentice.
There's also a pic of her carrying bag in the Celebs with LV thread.
You are very fortunate to find one in pristine condition.
Congrats to you!! Looks very nice.
Oh and Welcome back! ;)

OMG that is so gorgeous! I really love it! I was wanting to get that bag for travel! Do you recommend it? Thanks! It's never too late to continue your education! Good For YOU!!

OMG that is so gorgeous! I really love it! I was wanting to get that bag for travel! Do you recommend it? Thanks! It's never too late to continue your education! Good For YOU!!

Definetely! It's not as big as a keepall 55, but very spacey. I would compare it to the size of a NF GM, maybe a little larger? It opens up pretty wide, you could probably fit a change of clothes in there, plus a few other items. Goodovernight bag for sure!

Actually, for kicks, I just put in 2 pair of pants (1 jeans, 1 sweats), 2 pairs of shorts and a t-shirt and there was still room for more. Hope this helps!