Vintage Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeziegirl

Jul 4, 2006
Hello,
Newbie here! I am so glad to finally find a forum for handbags. I am a HUGE HUGE fan of Hermes and am looking to purchase a vintage Kelly or Birkin bag. I am really into anything vintage!
Now... can anyone tell me where I can purchase authentic Kelly and/or Birkin bags. Whether it be on EBay, online stores or whatever.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

weezie:smile:

Hello weezie and welcome to Hermes! I recently bought a stunning 40+ year old toile/black Box combo Kelly in beyond perfect condition from Luxury-Zurich an on-line reseller of designer items. I'm completely a slave to that bag! Sometimes, you can find vintage Herme's bags on eBay but you need to be very careful and I'd recommend that you pass your selection by the gals here on tPF for authenticity before placing any bids....

Welcome, again!:flowers:

Welcome Weezie!!! Shopmom is completely right, and is one of our resident experts ... and is most definitely a hermes addict!!! Good luck on your quest!

I don't know where you live but in L.A., there's a store called Decades. They sell authentic Hermes bags. Celebrities like Cameron Diaz had been known to buy vintage Kelly from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.