Photos of your less than perfect vintage Hermès and share experiences

I love this thread :heart:
My contributions are 2 new additions that just landed with me. They‘re both around 20 years old. I’m really (really!) pleased with their condition.
View attachment 4896840
and this a 28 I’ve had for a couple of years which is from 2005 if I remember correctly
View attachment 4896841
So chic! and they look mint!
Thats the Plume isn't it?
Are they easy to use? Ive been toying between putting a Plume or a Victoria on my wishlist.

Reactions: Evia
She is vintage but absolutely perfect: my 1980 Ardennes Marron Fonce (I thought it was Ebene for a while, then Havane, but Paris just definitively declared this Marron Fonce). She's just been freshly spa-ed and had her hardware replaced to butterfly clasps, so that I can wear her shoulder style! As you can see, she's held up great for all her years, and spa has made her nearly new again!

IMG_0396[1].JPG

IMG_0396[1].JPG

Last edited:
She is vintage but absolutely perfect: my 1980 Ardennes Marron Fonce (I thought it was Ebene for a while, then Havane, but Paris just definitively declared this Marron Fonce). She's just been freshly spa-ed and had her hardware replaced to butterfly clasps, so that I can wear her shoulder style! As you can see, she's held up great for all her years, and spa has made her nearly new again!

View attachment 4904608

View attachment 4904608
Oh gorgeous! And so nice that you can wear her shoulder-style now. What's the sizing?

Reactions: ladysarah