Vintage Gucci Watch Name

milo89

O.G.
Dec 13, 2011
Hi, I've been searching the forum for a thread about the old vintage Gucci watches but I can't find anything.

Would anyone happen to know the name of the collection of the older Gucci watches? Particularly the ones with the interchangeable colorful bezels? I think they were popular in the 70s and 80s (or maybe even before that).

I really want to buy a set for my mom since she used to have a set, but sold it a long time ago due to financial reasons. I know she really loved it. :smile:

TIA!

Hi, I've been searching the forum for a thread about the old vintage Gucci watches but I can't find anything.

Would anyone happen to know the name of the collection of the older Gucci watches? Particularly the ones with the interchangeable colorful bezels? I think they were popular in the 70s and 80s (or maybe even before that).

I really want to buy a set for my mom since she used to have a set, but sold it a long time ago due to financial reasons. I know she really loved it. :smile:

TIA!

I have one with the bracelet (not the bangle one like in the link above) that I purchased in the late 90's & it was called the Marine watch I believe. I still use mine from time to time. It is a fun watch :smile: