Vintage Finds....

It does look fantastic, for an older line. I emailed her about the handle-it's a rolled handle, def. meant for shoulder wear & comfortable (her words here-"not all Koobas are comfy to wear" LOL!)

I'd love to see a picture of it being carried, though. That just gives a buyer such a better idea of how it might really look on them!

quite a nice one. gone now.:crybaby:

Are you thinking about this one, Lexie? I think I like it, but don't know about the reptilian bags. The price is right, though.

Yes! That's the one. It just didn't look quite the same with the 2 types of leather. I think the plain leather one is much nicer. So who's bidding on this baby? I really thought about it but I will bow out gracefully if someone else wants it. I have an IF bag coming, a Devin coming, and I am looking at some others.....So, I really shouldn't. I don't like that all around strap thing and if that thing had to be undone to get in the bag all the time, I'd absolutley hate it.

Lexie, I emailed the seller about the closure, no response as yet, but I'll post here when she let's me know how to get into that bag!

Here's another great deal, opening bid is 9.99, with no reserve:

8b47_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/KOOBA-DISTRESSE...4QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It will be interesting to find out about the closure but I am not buying it any which way. I am on a bag buying spree so bad it's not funny. I would love to bid on the brown Shelby but that inner lining being yellow really bothers me so that is a Nay too.

Still no response from the seller...I guess she want's the secrets of how to get into this bag to remain a mystery..lol.

Here's a beauty..back off girls, I'll fight you for this one! :boxing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250128450530&fromMakeTrack=true

It would appear there are some older bags coming out of the woodwork tonight....

Wow, they certainly are. This one is very nice. There seems to be alot of metallic ones showing up. I'd love to know the names of some of these. Hope you win it Rose!

Well, I have a limit on what I'll spend on a used bag, so we'll see how high it goes, but I always wanted a silver one, and I just love those totes, they're so versatile.

But now I'm a bit more leary of fakes after seeing that mystery conglomeration of Sienna & Frankie (we could call it Frankenstein) with the signature lining on the other thread...:rolleyes: