Vintage Finds....

Grace,

I think that one must be related to a vintage Kooba I own and rosenpetals just bought. See the holes in the handles.

I wish we could find out the style names of these oldies.

Attachments

• VintageKooba-2.JPG
    VintageKooba-2.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 81
Thanks, Grace!

That leather is the softest, undescribable buttery smooth with character. The front of the bag is in mint condition, the back is smooth, with a few scratches, but nothing too noticable.

And the lining is mint! I really like the weight, also.
I am wondering if the Sienna leather is like this, cuz if it is, I would pay top dollar for a new or mint one.

You girls are so funny. *s

Rosen, I simply love that new vintage one you bought. And I know what that leather is like, unlike any other Kooba I have ever seen; smoother and silkier but with some color depth.

I have so enjoyed watching these new/old Koobas appear on Ebay. It is like they are crawling out of people's closets to see the light of day again.

Isn't it great that these old Koobas still have an audience that love them?

Yes it is but I suppose it is only us weirdos in the Kooba Forum....LOL
I bet for the majority they go on ebay to find the Sienna or a new one they spotted in the store. I think it's great that, like my Bridget, these bags are quality. They are as strong and durable as the new ones, and maybe more so.

You girls are so funny. *s

Rosen, I simply love that new vintage one you bought. And I know what that leather is like, unlike any other Kooba I have ever seen; smoother and silkier but with some color depth.

I have so enjoyed watching these new/old Koobas appear on Ebay. It is like they are crawling out of people's closets to see the light of day again.

Oh, I love the mystery & uniqueness of the older ones; but it's iffy purchasing them on eBay..you never know what a sellers "great condition" means, if you know what I mean?

I lucked out with this black tote...it's in brand new condition & I ended up paying only $79.00. There's another on eBay now for $199. & I would seriously pay that muchfor this one, it's beautiful.

Here's a pic: