Vintage find

Citosgirl

Jan 25, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Relodie

Relodie

Aug 9, 2020
I think it's beautiful! I've seen that bag pop up elsewhere and I've considered it for the exact reasons you mention.
It’s still coming in at €350 after customs so I’m a little bit put off by the price - Part of me thinks I could do better.....

...Will spend full price in store - becomes a penny pincher for vintage...

Reactions: Citosgirl

Relodie

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone find Celine do this inconsistent with stamping - it drives me bonkers.

Make me worry for fakes - but I’m right in thinking they’re rarely faked? Right?

90F5CEE4-1096-440E-BB7B-383B9D729FA8.jpeg

Sep 7, 2008
Congratulations on your vintage find! I am searching for a vintage Celine box bag (with a horse carriage or triomphe buckle). I hope to find one in a good condition. I really like the vintage version! :love:

pharmach

Mar 13, 2018
I also use a vintage Celine in this same canvas print for dog walking sometimes (but mine is in a saddle bag shape), it's very carefree and doesn't attract any attention but still allows you to have fun wearing a designer bag. You probably could do better on the price, it all just depends on how specific you are about the condition of the bag. Get the condition that's right for you and the purpose to which you will use the bag, if you like cheap and cheerful get something that's a little rough and at a great price =)

Reactions: doni

Omilaw

Mar 26, 2016
Congratulations on your vintage find! I am searching for a vintage Celine box bag (with a horse carriage or triomphe buckle). I hope to find one in a good condition. I really like the vintage version! :love:
Hi there! I have a box bag with the horse a carriage logo.is this the style you are looking for? Thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: doni

doni

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Anyone find Celine do this inconsistent with stamping - it drives me bonkers.

Make me worry for fakes - but I’m right in thinking they’re rarely faked? Right?

View attachment 4829779
What do you mean? I see no stamping?

There are some beautiful ones right now in VC