Vintage Designer Handbags Online

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has bought from Vintage Designer Handbags online
    (www.vintagedesignerhandbagsonline.com).
    I was thinking of purchasing but I got caught out SO many times I'm so wary.

Let me know experience please!! Good or Bad??:smile:

2. Do you think the site operator made up the Customer testemonials etc?

3. ^I don't know about the testimonials. The faq says they can Not provide additional pics for authentication etc which is not good, no pics no buy.

4. Thanks Elliepurse :smile:

5. Just an update on this..
    Took a chance and purchased from the Site. Just had the bag i got Authenticated in Chanel store (Dublin, Ireland) and it is 100% Authentic.
    No Con...!! No Scam!! I'm shocked.. was so worth the risk and I saved myself €1,000!

It's been a good day :yahoo:
    I love honest sellers!

6. Get the bag authenticated in the Chanel AT section. If they give the ok then I would be more inclined to look or buy from the website. IMO, there is still no proof they sell authentics.

7. #8 Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    If Chanel Ireland is happy...Im happy! :biggrin:

You don't have to look or buy........I'm just putting it out there!!

8. Chanel stores don't authenticate:confused1:
    I'll close this since we already have a thread for this site, we'll be more likely to trust them if you post pics in our Chanel authenticity thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.